For Immediate Release- February 23, 2015
Jack Langer (Chairman Nunes)
Patrick Boland (Ranking Member Schiff)
House Intelligence Committee to Examine Worldwide Threats
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Chairman Devin Nunes and Ranking Member Adam Schiff of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) announced today that the Committee will hold an open hearing to examine worldwide threats.
The hearing will be held at 9:00 am on Thursday, February 25, in room HVC-210 of the Capitol Visitor’s Center. It will be livestreamed on the HPSCI website here.
Who: House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI)
What: Hearing on Worldwide Threats (Open)
When: Thursday, February 25, 2016
9:00 am – 10:00 am ET
Where: Room HVC-210, Capitol Visitor’s Center
The hearing witnesses include:
• James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence
• John Brennan, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
• James Comey, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
• Nicholas Rasmussen, Director of the National Counterterrorism Center
• Lieutenant General Vincent Stewart, Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency
• Rick Ledgett, Deputy Director of the National Security Agency
Media wishing to attend this hearing must be credentialed through the House Radio & TV Gallery. Press set
up will begin at 7:00 am. All media must be in place by 8:00 am ET.