REMINDER - Committee to Hold Open Hearing on Worldwide Threats Facing the U.S.
For Immediate Release Contact: Susan Phalen (202) 225-4121 (Rogers)
February 3, 2014 Allison Getty (202) 225-7690 (Ruppersberger)
Committee to Hold Open Hearing on Worldwide Threats Facing the U.S.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The House Intelligence Committee’s 2014 Worldwide Threats Hearing, which is open to the press and the public, will be held on Tuesday, February 4, 2014. The Worldwide Threats Hearing is an open hearing the Committee holds each year that evaluates the current and projected threats facing our country.
The open hearing will be held at 10:00am on Tuesday, February 4, 2014 in room HVC-210 of the Capitol Building.
Who: House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI)
What: Worldwide Threats Hearing (Open Hearing)
When: Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Where: Room HVC-210, Capitol Building
The hearing witnesses include:
- James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence
- John O. Brennan, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Michael T. Flynn, Lieutenant General, Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense
- James B. Comey, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Matthew G. Olsen, Director of the National Counterterrorism Center
Where to Watch the Hearing
- In person in room HVC-210 of the U.S. Capitol.
- Live webcast on the HPSCI website at - http://intelligence.house.gov/
- On the in-house cable system on Channel 29
- Live webcast on www.C-SPAN.org
Media wishing to attend Tuesday’s hearing must be credentialed through the House Radio & TV Gallery. Press set up will begin at 6:30am. All media must be in place before the security sweep begins at 8:30am.